Drinking coffee in bed versus drinking a nightcap in bed

Choose!

• Drinking coffee in bed is better

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Drinking a nightcap (we’re talking booze here folks) in bed is better

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
I have a spouse. We take turns. :shrug:
I mean I guess it’s cute like yer staying in a B&B but one of you still needs to get up, make it then bring it to the bedroom, get back in bed only to possibly spill the coffee in bed. Seems like a lot of work.

I mean I guess it’s cute like yer staying in a B&B but one of you still needs to get up, make it then bring it to the bedroom, get back in bed only to possibly spill the coffee in bed. Seems like a lot of work.

the only difference from what you would normally do is carrying a coffee cup up the stairs once every 14 days. That’s a sacrifice I’m willing to make for coffee in bed every Saturday morning

Currently sipping an evening mimosa while browsing MWGL forums, trying to convince Mrs JBJ to adopt another German Shepherd and reading Michael Palin's latest book.

I don't drink anything in bed, but if I did...

I always liked that tune but never saw the video. Fun fact about it, Elvis Costello does some of the backing vocals

for some reason my local radio station (XPN outta Philly) was playing it a lot last summer, which struck me as strange. Did it have a millennial resurgence or something?

I always liked that tune but never saw the video. Fun fact about it, Elvis Costello does some of the backing vocals

for some reason my local radio station (XPN outta Philly) was playing it a lot last summer, which struck me as strange. Did it have a millennial resurgence or something?
I've always been fond of that song as well. I don't know about a resurgence. :shrug:

Just don't smoke in bed and wake up dead, like Steve Marriott. The drugs and booze probably didn't help.
Here he is covering the Ike & Tina song.

Last edited:
Just don't smoke in bed and wake up dead, like Steve Marriott. The drugs and booze probably didn't help.
Here he is covering the Ike & Tina song.

years ago when I was a smoker, I never smoked indoors*, let alone in bed. Yuck.

* ok, maybe in a bar or something but not in my domicile.

Back