Dorian balsa wood and spit

OK, serious question:

Who the FUCK would buy that thing?

Have they sold even ONE of those?

I bet they haven't.

That thing is fucking atrocious.

Gimme a break. $6500.....why stop there? Why not $12,500? Because you're gonna sell the same amount if it was $1500, $6500 or $12,500. NONE.

Fuck that POS in its meathead face.

OK, serious question:

Who the FUCK would buy that thing?

Have they sold even ONE of those?

I bet they haven't.

That thing is fucking atrocious.

Gimme a break. $6500.....why stop there? Why not $12,500? Because you're gonna sell the same amount if it was $1500, $6500 or $12,500. NONE.

Fuck that POS in its meathead face.

Yeah, well...I think that pretty much sums it up for me. Thanks! :thu:

Is it just me, or does this forum change "R0nd0" to "balsa wood and spit" whenever displays a page. The guitar in question is a R0nd0 model, but shows up as a balsa wood and spit for me. :shrug:

Is it just me, or does this forum change "R0nd0" to "balsa wood and spit" whenever displays a page. The guitar in question is a R0nd0 model, but shows up as a balsa wood and spit for me. :shrug:
That's why the image links are broken. LOL

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I am wracking my brain trying to think how ANYONE could justify, even to themselves, how they could charge that much for a solid body electric guitar.

I am wracking my brain trying to think how ANYONE could justify, even to themselves, how they could charge that much for a solid body electric guitar.
This price doesn't bother me. The fact that they're charging that much for a giant steaming turd does.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

if I could get that shape, in "normal", and, say, black, I'd dig that.

I really do like the shape.

Back