Don't know why I'm all in the jazz mood....Benedetto Americana

Coralkong

Alien

AMERICANA ONE-OFF HONEY BLONDE
Serial #S1899

Bob Benedetto evidentally doesn’t pay any attention to his own spec sheets when he feels like building something for fun. Our Americana model is supposed to be made from relatively lesser grade woods, only available in Antiqueburst or Opulent brown finish, and 3″ deep like its fellow Flagship models. So, naturally, Bob is offering one in select, beautifully flamed European Maple (with matching sides), a stunning and rare European Spruce heavily Bear Clawed top; Honey Blonde finish; and a thin, 2 1/2″ deep “Bravo”-like body that feels comfortable and fights feedback. It maintains the Americana/16B binding, tailpiece, A-6 Pickup and headstock shape. Super rare, unbelievably playable and remarkably priced considering it could have just as easily become a $24K Fratello! The last time we offered a really unusual Bob’s Boutique guitar like this was the Curly Spalted Alder – posted on Friday and sold Saturday morning! You better jump on this one and own your own piece of ‘Americana’!

http://benedettoguitars.com/boutique/americana-one-off-honey-blonde/
americana-hb-full1.jpg
ben2.jpg
ben4.jpg

Lovely.

Oh that is Gorgeous :love:

Almost owned a used Benedetto some 18+ years back. Damn it, wish I bought it back then. IIRC was about $2000. One of my teacher's (Ron Eschete) told me I should get a 7 so I can bass comps when I play rhythm in a two man situation.

Back