Don't forget it is LeMans this weekend....

I missed the entire race. I don't have FS2 and the times it was on FS1 I couldn't watch, and they wanted $10 for their app. No thanks. I really miss watching this race.:(
No FS2?

Who's your provider? We have Cox, and it is channel 315. Still no HD FS2 yet, but I imagine it's coming soon. All of the gazillion different ESPN and NBC Sports etc HD channels have been part of basic HD programming for years.

I have Cox. FS2 is available, but not on the packages that I currently have, and my cable bill is high enough.

You do know that Audi is owned by VW, of which Porsche owns 50.1% of VW?

Kinda like when Bentley won the 24 of Le Mans in 2003; the Bentley was a re-skinned Audi and driven by factory Audi drivers. Tom Kristenson got one of his Le Mans wins driving that Audi.
Yeah, I know they live under the same roof, but unlike the Bentley, I don't think they share many, if any parts. And they certainly don't like each other.

Yeah, I know they live under the same roof, but unlike the Bentley, I don't think they share many, if any parts. And they certainly don't like each other.

Details, shmetails, Lol.

Funny thing is that I am a Porsche fan and not much of an Audi fan...Unless it comes to racing. I fell in love with Audi when they were running the Quattro in SCCA Trans Am and I watched Hans Stuck drive around other cars in a hairpin. Off-line. On the outside. That car was regulated out of SCCA racing.

When Audi came back into sports car racing I was impressed by their ability to dominate all comers in Europe and the US. This was when the major European manufacturers would contest on both sides of the pond in endurance racing.

Though I do remember feeling a certain sense of satisfaction when Porsche came into the ALMS with their LMP2 car and were beating the Audi R8's regularly. IIRC Porsche won the overall ALMS title with that LMP2 car.

It's official! Ford will once again race at Le Mans in 2016.
http://racing.ford.com/series/road-...need-about-ford-s-return-to-le-mans.html.html
1434125715886.jpg

GT_LE_MANS_studio_800.jpg

Wonder how long their teething period will be? A season? Two?

I am always worried Ford will pull out if they don't win off the bat. I hope they give Ganassi more support than they gave the Jaguar F1 team.

Back