Dog's Breakfast pedalboard

57tele

Multimeh
Have a really long gig in Wilmington, NC this weekend, so we're doing more covers than usual, including Hendrix, Steely Dan, etc (we usually do one or two, but this will require maybe 7 or 8 ). So, I opened up the closet door and started trying stuff out. Here's what I ended up putting together for the show. On the board

Top row, left to right: Arion stereo chorus, Trombetta Mini-Bone, Korg tuner--the black thing above mini-bone is the Dumblelator buffer I posted a while back.

Bottom row: modded Vox Wah, MXR Script Logo compressor, Barber Direct Drive, Ernie Ball volume pedal.

That's a Fulltone Tube Tape Echo in the background. I'll play it in stereo through an old Vibrolux and a Two Rock Custom Sig.
Pedals1.JPG

That should do the trick!

Have fun in Wilmington. It's one of my favorite towns.
Thanks! Yeah, love playing Wilmington. We do an annual visit to this great little roadhouse called the Rusty Nail, just a few blocks off the tourist district. The place has really become sort of iconic. Lots of bigger names seem to sneak in there cos the room is so great.

Couple examples of the board at work:

Trombetta (solo at about 55 sec):

And the Barber:

Last edited:
Sweet!

I had a Direct Drive SS years ago that I used for quite a while but then I switched to the Barber UnLTD...thats off my main board but I still keep it around since its so useful....

Haven't explored the new Barbers, but yeah, it's really useful. Makes for a nice (relatively) clean boost, too, and the internal trim pots give you a fair bit of variety.

Back