DOD Gunslinger

Help!I'maRock!

Mediocringly Derivative
Just in time for Black Friday, the DOD Gunslinger is on blowout. This time though, it's through retailers. Other retailers have dropped their prices, though not necessarily accordingly.

In trying to find out what exactly the Gunslinger is, I asked Tom Cram on TGP. He says it's a tweaked out DOD 250 with a diode and a MOSFET as clipping stages, and an active EQ. I really dig my Boneshaker with it's semi-parametric EQ, so this seems like a good pair.

And who knows, maybe it'll replace my Pickle Drive.

Just in time for Black Friday, the DOD Gunslinger is on blowout. This time though, it's through retailers. Other retailers have dropped their prices, though not necessarily accordingly.

In trying to find out what exactly the Gunslinger is, I asked Tom Cram on TGP. He says it's a tweaked out DOD 250 with a diode and a MOSFET as clipping stages, and an active EQ. I really dig my Boneshaker with it's semi-parametric EQ, so this seems like a good pair.

And who knows, maybe it'll replace my Pickle Drive.

What retailer? Adorama?

https://www.adorama.com/dtdodgunslng.html

I don't have a reverb account. Shipping from Adorama is $7.25 unless I add more stuff. What's reverb's shipping?

Trying to decide if I want to get something else and get free shipping from adorama or...

Son wants a pedal kit for xmas, going to get the BYOC 5 knob compressor, waiteing to see if any black friday sale. Just mentioning cuz, that's more money the wife will see being spent on pedals.

Back