Votes: 0 0.0%
  • maybe

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • maybe not

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DdBob

Dogue in teh desert
I do. I started drinking it recently and when i do I feel more alert, not like a coffee jumpstart but just like the nuerons in the brain are firing faster and hitting on all cylinders.

some info
http://bebrainfit.com/yerba-mate-benefits/

right now I have some Anna Park brand which you can get here or Amazon

51QaezhLR5L.jpg

as an added bonus here is the Floydian drinking some Yerba Mate

4173a7497e6a648c12e89f73173008d6.jpg

I’ve never even seen real Yerba Mate for sale in the USA. So all I’ve had are the shitty Yerba Mate teas sold by the natural food con artists, and that stuff is gross.

I'm not even sure if I've heard of it before. But now I'm interested - I am getting tired of espresso to help me with my afternoon slump and was trying to think of something different (that isn't Red Bull or some crap like that).

Heck if the Pope drinks it that's good enough for me. :grin:

Just need to find a source now - should I try Whole Foods? Trader Joes?

I'm not even sure if I've heard of it before. But now I'm interested - I am getting tired of espresso to help me with my afternoon slump and was trying to think of something different (that isn't Red Bull or some crap like that).

Heck if the Pope drinks it that's good enough for me. :grin:

Just need to find a source now - should I try Whole Foods? Trader Joes?

The first i ever had was Guyaki or whatever the brand is . Whole Foods carries it The link I have in my first post has two sources. Amazon is a great place they have tons of YM for sale. You can also use a French press to make or an individual gold filtered one cupper thing. Or you can buy a real gourd or porcelain, rubber, etc and a bombilla but they are not necessary in fact the first two methods make a cleaner drink but if you want the full aesthetics then get a Gourd and bombilla.

Also do not use boiling water, just warm (they say around 160-180) or you can use cold water or juice or tea like mint tea. It's probably an aquired taste at first. i initially bought some a few years ago, didn't care for it then. now i love it. It is slight grassy, earthy.

what exactly is cool about it?

just humor me :mad: this is my injoke that I am probably the only one aware of it...do you remember JamesHetfieldAcnescars from HC ? He used to always make threads "do you think such and such is cool"

Back