Do you think Moxie is cool?

Theodore

I gotta move
tumblr_n7jvngzrls1ro9blwo1_500.jpg

It's got Moxie. It MUST be cool. In fact, it will likely MAKE you agree it's cool, it's got so much moxie.

Wtf is it?

Old timey soda pop made with gentian root extract popular/available almost exclusively in northern New England. My parents went out there on vacation a few years ago and I told them to bring me back as much as they could because it always sounded like something I'd like. Of course they brought me one 12-pack and I ended loving the shit out of it. Just bought one on ebay. Of course I looked at their website after I got it and see I could have gotten two for a few dollars more. *spits*

It's not my favorite.....I see it in the stores every once in awhile, but don't look for it, because I really don't drink soda that much.

Old timey soda pop made with gentian root extract popular/available almost exclusively in northern New England. My parents went out there on vacation a few years ago and I told them to bring me back as much as they could because it always sounded like something I'd like. Of course they brought me one 12-pack and I ended loving the shit out of it. Just bought one on ebay. Of course I looked at their website after I got it and see I could have gotten two for a few dollars more. *spits*

Let me know how much you want.
I'll send you cases of it....

Last edited:
Never heard of it. I like the high-visibility cans though - no chance of accidentally grabbing one out of the fridge thinking it was a beer.

Let me know how much you want.
I'll send you cases of it....

That would be cool of you but I think the deal on the Moxie site is probably as cheap as it's going to get with the shipping. It's $9 for two 12-packs plus $13.95 shipping.

I remember it from when I was a kid in NH. I hate the stuff, but a lot of the locals seem to love it. In my town it was really popular with the French Canadians.

I've tried it since I moved to New England; it certainly has a unique flavor. I kinda like it, but have recently given up all soda, so...

That's what I said about pot back when I was like 15. By seventeen it took a lost time episode to tell me I needed to slow down.

Back