Achtung! Do you swear a lot?

I try not to at home, at least in front of the kids, but wifey and I both work at a prison so. . .

In addition to the swearing there is a whole lot of REALLY dark/inappropriate humor that floats around, yet we have the state mandated EEO/harassment classes. . .

Good thing about living in Germany is that they expect me to and I do comparatively less than typical cliche soldiers or so.

It only becomes noticeable when I visit my mother and aunt back home.

Good thing I didn't move to Scotland.

'Wanker' and 'arsehole' are classics, especially when some drivers really earn it. But yeah, in public, I keep it clean. Gotta save the good stuff for special occasions, right?

I just knew there’d be some fucking guy up in this goddamn thread first thing proving he’s king turd of shit mountain by slinging around every cunting swear word he knew just to prove what massive balls he has. Shoulda figured it would be that motherfucking twat Baimun. Mother Mary pus bucket!!! Dude’s a total cock.
Nice Sturgill Simpson reference

Does anybody use “wankshaft?” I learned that one from an Aussie but I’ve never heard it from anyone else.

Not really....I find it more entertaining to take the "well, bless your heart" approach these days

More than I should. I find myself saying "fuck a doodle doo" way too often (I picked that up from the show Derry Girls).

Back