Do You Remember.......

I was going to post Green Day's Wake Me Up When September Ends, but decided to do something else instead. Mostly because I'm not a big fan of that song.

Edit, on a related note, remember when SNL used to be funny?

Last edited:
I was going to post Green Day's Wake Me Up When September Ends, but decided to do something else instead. Mostly because I'm not a big fan of that song.

Edit, on a related note, remember when SNL used to be funny?

i'm glad you left greenday out....not because i don't like them (i really kinda don't) but because THAT song is SOOOOOO f'ing depressing, i just don't want to hear it.

and....yes.....yes i do remember when SNL was funny
SNL-1977-660x330.jpg

i'm glad you left greenday out....not because i don't like them (i really kinda don't) but because THAT song is SOOOOOO f'ing depressing, i just don't want to hear it.

SNL-1977-660x330.jpg
Hey! There's a dead guy in that photo! Be right back...

SNL-1977-660x330.jpg

That was a long time ago. I remember staying up late for that as a kid wen the parents didn't know.

That was a long time ago. I remember staying up late for that as a kid wen the parents didn't know.

Oh yeah, even better for me growing up. SNL was at 11:30, but at 11:embarrassed:0PM, our local PBS station played either Monty Python, Benny Hill, or Dave Allen at Large. Truly, Saturday nights were great then.

Having watched all of this in the most formative years of my life probably explains a lot.

Back