Do you eat anything on a daily basis that nobody else does?

green veggie sludge smoothie thing as a part of breakfast, but there are plenty of other hipster doofus californians that do that too

I guess Don Gorske doesn't post here. *spits*

hqdefault.jpg

No coprophagia or boogers, please.

well shit, that leaves me out then :embarrassed: Just kidding....you know I'm kidding right
bogdog.jpg

I would say toast with marmite but I don't eat it everyday and also half the british population already does this I think.

Stewed tomatoes. I keep a number of cans in my desk drawer and eat them for lunch almost every day.
If a client comes by, we'll go have lunch somewhere, but if I don't go anywhere I'll eat a can in my office.
My assistant will yell "What's that smell? Are you eating stewed tomatoes?"
00011194367800.jpg

Stewed tomatoes. I keep a number of cans in my desk drawer and eat them for lunch almost every day.
If a client comes by, we'll go have lunch somewhere, but if I don't go anywhere I'll eat a can in my office.
00011194367800.jpg

You win the thread. :i:

00011194367800.jpg

How did this start?

th

I generally always have a bottle of this in the frig. Add some unflavored yoghurt, stir, and you have a low-calorie, healthy snack. My wife thinks I'm crazy, but she keeps buying it for me...

I have about a half-dozen of these in my desk drawer at work as we speak. I try to eat them at least once or twice a week for the calcium and Omega 3 fatty acids

Sardines-in-Mustard-Sauce.png

How did this start?
My Mom used to cook with them all the time and in the Bay Area, at least when I was a kid, you could order them in some Italian restaurants. I'm pretty sure you still can.
I can't believe I'm the only person who eats them cold out of the can.
I'll eat refried beans the same way.

I have about a half-dozen of these in my desk drawer at work as we speak. I try to eat them at least once or twice a week for the calcium and Omega 3 fatty acids

I love sardines, but my Wife makes me eat them outside.

You bring that near me and we have a problem. PUUUUKE!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Back