Do I lose my geek card for saying "shut up about Doctor Who already, everybody"?

You're missing some cute side-kicks

Amy-Pond-karen-gillan-as-amy-pond-17315576-720-405.jpg

s4_06_wal_18.jpg

Star Wars - check
Star Trek - check
sciency stuff - check
former drama nerd - check
pretty much anything geeky - check

...except Doctor Who. I've tried. I can't get into it. At all. In fact it gets on my nerves to the point of a near-blinding rage. OK that's an exaggeration.

But.. what am I missing? ???

no.....no you DO NOT loose yer geek card......i'm sick of hearing it from two of my twenty something co-workers.

If I were the Dr., I would run around the universe collecting young, attractive assistants. Like Amy.

"I wish Amy was here." (Peter Cataldi as the new Dr in the first episode. Spoken to Jenna Coleman's character Clara. Brilliant!)

amy3.jpg

Amy-6x01-The-Impossible-Astronaut-amy-pond-22930637-1920-1080.jpg

amy2.jpg

If I were the Dr., I would run around the universe collecting young, attractive assistants. Like Amy.

"I wish Amy was here." (Peter Cataldi as the new Dr in the first episode. Spoken to Jenna Coleman's character Clara. Brilliant!)

View attachment 16667

View attachment 16668

View attachment 16669
You know him saying he wished Amy was there was because Amy is "made of legs" and would've had an easier time getting his sonic with her feet. LOL

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

I really enjoyed it when I was a kid, and I enjoyed the Eccleston and Tennant runs. Then I got totally burnt out when there was way too much of River Song. That, plus an increasingly annoying fan base.

I'm slowly getting ready to jump back in.

I really enjoyed it when I was a kid, and I enjoyed the Eccleston and Tennant runs. Then I got totally burnt out when there was way too much of River Song. That, plus an increasingly annoying fan base.

I'm slowly getting ready to jump back in.
River wasn't around that often, actually.

River wasn't around that often, actually.

Far too often for me.

The last episode I watched was one of the Christmas specials. Either the one that was a futuristic version of A Christmas Carol (which was pretty good) or the one that focused on animated evil trees (which was pretty shit). Whichever was more recent.

I’ve given up on the show this season. Not because it was worse, just because I’ve gotten tired of the repetitive stories. I’ll start again when my kids are old enough to enjoy it.

Karen Gillan, a not-so-wee Scottish last who played Nebula in Guardians of the Galaxy and is currently starring in Selfie. To say she's played very varied roles is an understatement.

Nice!

Back