Discontinued/changed/downsized items

That's because they have no salt bro...people want salt in their lives :wing:

I recall trying some Evil Burritos when they came out and they were at least twice the current size and on sale too. once they started selling the price went up and the size went down.....oldest game in the book.

I found some good no salt chips and then they fucking changed them. :mad: They're still okay but not the same.

RIP Saffron Road chicken biryani. You were a bright and shining star. Now are you a polished turd.

This might be my exit to vegeterianism. That was the only meat I ate on a semi-regular basis.

Last edited:
RIP Saffron Road chicken biryani. You were a bright and shining star. Now are you a polished turd.

This might be my exit to vegeterianism. That was the only meat I ate on a semi-regular basis.
get the ingrediants and cook your own

Been gone for years: Oregon Farms frozen carrot cake. It was just absolutely sofa king good!

Deceptive downsizing: ice cream down to 1.5 qt. from 1/2 gal., mayonnaise down to 32 oz. from a quart, tuna down to 5 1/2 oz. from 1/2 pound. (how much smaller can you make them?) :shrug:

I'm most frustrated when making desserts from an old cookbook, only to find that they call for packs of this or cans of that, only to discover (through disastrous results) that cans of condensed milk or whatever are a lot smaller than they were when the recipe was written.

Been gone for years: Oregon Farms frozen carrot cake. It was just absolutely sofa king good!

Deceptive downsizing: ice cream down to 1.5 qt. from 1/2 gal., mayonnaise down to 32 oz. from a quart, tuna down to 5 1/2 oz. from 1/2 pound. (how much smaller can you make them?) :shrug:

I think I'm confused about the mayonnaise jars! :frown:

Coconut pancake mix at Trader Joe's was great. It's been gone for 2 years.
trader-joes-toasted-coconut-pancake-mix.png.cf.png

Last edited:
Back