Dipping a toe - Asian guitars

Danhedonia

Noted duckfat enthusiast
I have far too many guitars. Thought about listing some here, and was curious:

* Do I really need to post photos? (I don't mind emailing them, I just hate the multiple steps required to post them here)
* Is there a market for Fender Modern Player Teles / PRS Santana SE's / Squier VM basses / 70's era Ibanez tele copies / etc?

Given my massive screw-up on my one attempt on Reverb, I'd feel much more comfy here, and could avoid CL, which to me is like avoiding cancer.

Are you saying that you're selling some?
I would think pics would be the best way to spark some interest...

To post pics, just click the "Upload a File" button, browse to the file on your computer, add it.
Repeat that for any other pictures you want in the same post.
Then, click the "Insert all images as full" or as thumbnail, and BAM! They're in your post.

I'll be honest, chances of my being interested in something you're selling is going to be slim
No pics? No descriptions? Hesitant seller? Interest goes down to zero.

I guess you have to decide if you want a slim chance or no chance to sell your gear.
I've only sold one item on here out a bunch of stuff I've listed and it was to someone who wasn't even a regular forum member. They were searching for the guitar & found my listing with pics and description & messaged me.

I'm not hesitant to sell, I'm just curious about what works. And honestly wondering if people here are too quality-oriented to be interested in $200 guitars. Once I have the pics on my PC uploading isn't the issue - it's getting pics onto the PC.

I'm not hesitant to sell, I'm just curious about what works. And honestly wondering if people here are too quality-oriented to be interested in $200 guitars. Once I have the pics on my PC uploading isn't the issue - it's getting pics onto the PC.

People are always interested in cheap guitars.

We like to talk shit and do a little cork-sniffing, but not many people can really afford that.

Those would work as mod platforms.

Cheap guitars sell like hotcakes. I sold a blown all to hell Xaviere project in 10 minutes on Reverb this weekend for my asking price + a generous shipping allowance.

Post 'em up, weirdo.

At the very least, give us a list.

If you want to post the pics here, it is as simple as snapping the pic with your phone, firing up the browser on your phone, go to the forum and hit the upload file in this thread.

I could be interested in a $200 guitar depending on what it is. My neighbor is looking for a low end guitar for his son, so I can always check with him. He really wants the low end Wolfgang though, he is a crazy Van Halen fan. He has the MusicMan Wolfgang, but keeps it in it's case and never plays it.

Cheap guitars sell faster than expensive guitars.

Back