Digitech Trio pedal

I'll probably wait until they are more available but this probably makes a lot of sense for someone like me.

I'm on the pre-order. Who did you order through?

I finally canceled my pre-order through Sweetwater after they kept pushing the date back. I found a seller on eBay that had them in stock. Seems like they don't last long on eBay, however.

There are a handful available on eBay right now, some with the prices inflated considerably. One seller offering them for $249, $70 over street price.

As for my experiments, it seems that me + Ditto + Trio = Neil Young and Crazy Horse on a slow jam.

So after several months, what do you think? I may be interested as it is really hard for me to find a live playing situation.

I like mine a lot. I haven't played with it as much as I would have liked, due to life getting in the way. But they're a fun tool. The digitech footswitch you can buy for it doesn't seem very helpful, however.

I like mine a lot. I haven't played with it as much as I would have liked, due to life getting in the way. But they're a fun tool. The digitech footswitch you can buy for it doesn't seem very helpful, however.
Oh, what is the footswitch supposed to do? And how does it fall short?

Back