Did you guys see this guy discovering Hockey for the first time?...

baimun

Funkasaurus Rex
http://brobible.com/sports/article/...khawks-game-7-and-his-tweets-were-phenomenal/

535-1461756766-a64cc5ff359a72ef9f3b6c65bb06aef8.jpg

His live tweets were hilarious!!!

By the time it was all done, he picked up a few thousand followers and Reebok is sending him some Blues gear. :grin:

Funny as hell. I heard the Blues are sending him tickets to the next game.

Even better, the Blues finally got out of the first round. What a series, what a game seven!?!? Now they take on Dallas. The central is a MF'er.

Funny as hell. I heard the Blues are sending him tickets to the next game.

Even better, the Blues finally got out of the first round. What a series, what a game seven!?!? Now they take on Dallas. The central is a MF'er.

Great story, and good for the guy.

Congrats to the Blues for finally getting out of a first round. I have and always will hate them to pieces, and hope Dallas smokes the living shit out of them.

The goalie just said Fuck it and left?
If you don't know the rules of hockey you may not understand but,there are a few reasons why the goalie just 'fucks off'.
1. The other team is getting a penalty and the goalie leaves the ice so an extra player can come on because the play doesn't stop until the other team touches the puck.
2.A team is down a goal or more near the end of the game and the goalie leaves the ice for an extra player to try and tie the score.
3.The goalie is hurt and is being replaced.
4.The goalie is having a shitty game and is being replaced.

Good games by the Isles and Preds last night...

If you don't know the rules of hockey you may not understand but,there are a few reasons why the goalie just 'fucks off'.
1. The other team is getting a penalty and the goalie leaves the ice so an extra player can come on because the play doesn't stop until the other team touches the puck.
2.A team is down a goal or more near the end of the game and the goalie leaves the ice for an extra player to try and tie the score.
3.The goalie is hurt and is being replaced.
4.The goalie is having a shitty game and is being replaced.

Good games by the Isles and Preds last night...
Thanks for the explanation, but I've been watching hockey since 1968. My post was one of the guy's tweets. :)

Back