Did two stupid things today.

Bought a pack of smokes. Had 2.

Just took first place in Taco Tuesday for the most tacos eaten in 60 minutes. 17.

FML.

:facepalm:

I smoked from 16 to 27 and then quit , took up Mt. Biking never once cheating and that lasted 5 years smoke free. One Christmas break myself and my bro and his bro in law were at his inlaws vacation home on a Mt. Bike vacation and of all things the bro in law says we oughta get some smokes (we all drank and smoked weed) so for whatever reason I was like yeah sure what the hell. I had two that night, a couple the next day and when i got back to Tucson it took off. i smoked for another 4years or so (while continuing Biking) and then one day my best friend got this problem with swollen neck glands..long story short I was the one to get him smoking in High school and he ended up with stage 5 or something kneck cancer...he smoked a pack or two a day since high school and at 38 he died from cancer. I quite about a year before that when I saw him going through chemo and such....never once had a desire for one since and the smell and everything else repulses me now.

hope this helps.

I smoked from 16 to 27 and then quit , took up Mt. Biking never once cheating and that lasted 5 years smoke free. One Christmas break myself and my bro and his bro in law were at his inlaws vacation home on a Mt. Bike vacation and of all things the bro in law says we oughta get some smokes (we all drank and smoked weed) so for whatever reason I was like yeah sure what the hell. I had two that night, a couple the next day and when i got back to Tucson it took off. i smoked for another 4years or so (while continuing Biking) and then one day my best friend got this problem with swollen neck glands..long story short I was the one to get him smoking in High school and he ended up with stage 5 or something kneck cancer...he smoked a pack or two a day since high school and at 38 he died from cancer. I quite about a year before that when I saw him going through chemo and such....never once had a desire for one since and the smell and everything else repulses me now.

hope this helps.

Thanks. I need to do something with my boredom in life other than drink and smoke. I say it. But I dont always do it..

hope this helps.

Mountain biking stopped me from smoking decades ago. If you can smoke and mountain bike you're not biking hard enough. With the mountains around here and every ride going up an at least 6-10% grade, you can't do both.

Back