Help! Diagnose Me

Bob411

thrumming with potential
So, a couple of times I've herd this commercial on the radio for indentifyEPI.com. EPI is some problem where you pancreas doesn't do what it's supposed to do to fat, for digestion. According to their website your stools will be greasy and extremely foul smelling.

My problem is the commercial where they list the symptoms, in particular, daily diarrhea. Normal people get ear worms now and then. When I hear daily diarrhea, my brain keeps playing it back to me, over and over, sung to the tune of Gary Indiana from the 1962 Warner Brothers musical The Music Man.

Any mental health professional here? Arm chair psychiatrists? I need help.

I get that song playing in my head whenever I drive past/through/near Gary, or see a highway sign for it, etc. I think it might be Daily Diarrhea Daily Diarrhea Daily Diarrhea from now on

Today on TCM East at 4:embarrassed:0pm and TCM West 7:embarrassed:0 pm, The Music Man. Probably watch the 4 o'clock one, it doesn't run into fireworks time.

Ah, the “Gary, Indiana” number...where in the good ol’ days an old-timey writer (in this case, Meredith Wilson) would take the speaking rhythm from a couple of words, and write a complete (dopey) song around it.

Those were the days...:eyeroll:

(That hack Sammy Cahn was another one).

Last edited:
Back