Detroit-style pizza

Jbird

Kick Henry Jackassowski

eat0

I've had Buddy's pizza a couple of years ago. Tasty but I wouldn't make a special trip for it :embarrassed:

I dunno. You fucking chew it all up any way, so who cares?

But I guess when you have absolutely NOTHING else going on in your city,,,,,,,you have to tout something.

Isolationist bastards.

FuckYouDetroitPizza.jpg

I think this would be a great way to precook all your pizzas and then just add hot pizza sauce right before you serve it.
Ideal for a food truck or "Italian Kitchen" style restaurant.

Other than that, I don't think there's much going on that's any better than most pizzas.

My wife and I who are both originally from the East Coast lived in the Metro Detroit area for over 15 years did not care for Detroit pizza. Whenever we traveled East, we would bring home a large pie or two. The best pizza we found in the area was made by a guy who was from Connecticut. Go figure

I've only had leetl cheesers but I loved the shit out of it in teh 80s/90s. Is their current deep dish the same as the pan pan stuff they used to have?

I've only had leetl cheesers but I loved the shit out of it in teh 80s/90s. Is their current deep dish the same as the pan pan stuff they used to have?
I think they actually have a 'Detroit-style' square pizza out right now. It's probably the same thing, just renamed :embarrassed:

Back