Delivered. UPDATE: it's going back on the truck.

Oct 7, is my anniversary. Seeing as my wife has forgot it 2 or 3 times (she actually forgot our first anniversary :embarrassed:) I think I'll be able to skip any festivities to rock out. To clarify, she hasn't actually forgot the anniversary, for some reason she always thinks its the 10th. I was smart and had it one month after my brother's birthday so I wouldn't forget it. Also made sure to get married in '00 so I would never forget what anniversary it was. For such a dumb ass, I have moments of brilliance :grin:

Oct 7, is my anniversary. Seeing as my wife has forgot it 2 or 3 times (she actually forgot our first anniversary :embarrassed:) I think I'll be able to skip any festivities to rock out. To clarify, she hasn't actually forgot the anniversary, for some reason she always thinks its the 10th. I was smart and had it one month after my brother's birthday so I wouldn't forget it. Also made sure to get married in '00 so I would never forget what anniversary it was. For such a dumb ass, I have moments of brilliance :grin:
That is marginally genius, especially the '00 part. Makes remembering which anniversary you're on a snap.

That's weird as Hell -- it's my wife's anniversary, too (Oct 7, 1979 in my case.)

Last edited:
If it ends up Oct 13-14, I can pretty much guarantee that I can score complimentary tickets to the Skins/49ers game that Sunday. Real good seats, too!

Back