Delivered. UPDATE: it's going back on the truck.

Ok, after 15 minutes of scaring the wife and dogs, I'm a very happy camper. The tone is rather transparent, kind of like a blank canvas. The speaker is articulate and punchy. Not a ton of low end, but a LOT of volume for 15 watts. The interplay of the level and master controls is absolutely brilliant. Full range of distortion at any volume. Low on outward features, but that's where the small fortune I've spent in pedals comes in handy. Hell, even with the simple layout, it's still got more knobs than any of my other amps. This amp is what I thought it was (in my Denny Green voice).

Sounds awesomeness me. From what I've heard, Dr. Z amps are loud. I'll be amp shopping in 2 weeks. Nothing this cool but something a little more substantial than the Super Champ. I'll be putting that up on the block soon.

Sounds awesomeness me. From what I've heard, Dr. Z amps are loud. I'll be amp shopping in 2 weeks. Nothing this cool but something a little more substantial than the Super Champ. I'll be putting that up on the block soon.
My ears are still ringing. I don't crank very often, but wanted to give it a quick spin. I don't think I got it to noon, though this is a small room.

sweet.jpg

What does the level knob do? That looks like a killer amp :thu:
Here's what the doc says:

The Level control is a Fine adjustment of over all loudness, a very linear sweep to achieve lower output volume. The Level control will allow more controlled and smaller adjustments to your output , as well as allow good whisper level tones.

DR.Z

So, I guess it's really like an attenuator. The Master Volume works exactly as you'd suspect with the Volume, but those sounds you get when you actually turn the Master UP are still achievable at low volumes with the Level.

Back