Dig it! Delete. Sorry, can't see threads started by DICKS>

Do you even play the fucking guitar! It's not discussion groups I'm trying to avoid it's you. Because you're a dick. You sit at work on the computer all day fucking off here looking for chances to shit on people enlightening the world of your self siting superior intellect. There are 3 people here and that's all they do, that's all they contribute to the site. Two have posted here, read their posts, it's confirmed. Now, I'm going back to ignoring your ass.

sit at work on the computer all day
looking for chances to shit on people
superior intellect

Whew, must be someone else.

I like being childish simply because I can and simply don't have to be bothered by fuckers like you. Feel free to apply these all to you:

Do you even play the fucking guitar! It's not discussion groups I'm trying to avoid it's you. Because you're a dick. You sit at work on the computer all day fucking off here looking for chances to shit on people enlightening the world of your self siting superior intellect. There are 3 people here and that's all they do, that's all they contribute to the site. Two have posted here, read their posts, it's confirmed. Now, I'm going back to ignoring your ass.

Hey, that's not fair.

It's not just my intellect that's superior to yours.

:spit:

I find that everyone has good stuff to offer. I may not like everything a person says, but I lose out if I ignore someone. If I ever feel I need the ignore function, I'll stop coming here.

Totally agree. Even those I find myself disagreeing with most of the time, I usually, eventually find I have something in common with them. I welcome opposing viewpoints, anyway. What a boring world it would be if everyone just knew I was right all the time and accepted it.

Even when I disagree with someone, there is still possible something of value to learn. Just because I have a different point of view shouldn't keep me from having a more open mind towards things.

That said....I have absolutely no problems with anyone here.
In fact, I find this forum to be one of the most open minded and respectful ones out there. Most of us have posted on various forums in the past and have seen how there are people that just live to be assholes and talk shit from the safety of their keyboard. Sure sometimes it's fun and funny but I'd rather be a member of a forum where we can share ideas and learn from our differences.
IMO this is one of the best forums I've ever been a part of.

Even when I disagree with someone, there is still possible something of value to learn. Just because I have a different point of view shouldn't keep me from having a more open mind towards things.

In fact, I find this forum to be one of the most open minded and respectful ones out there. Most of us have posted on various forums in the past and have seen how there are people that just live to be assholes and talk shit from the safety of their keyboard. Sure sometimes it's fun and funny but I'd rather be a member of a forum where we can share ideas and learn from our differences.

Well said. I'm often disappointed when I can't find a similar community of respectable fuck ups devoted to other topics.

Not only that, but I have met most of the people here at Pragestock or Barnstorm. It's amazing how meeting the people here in real life changes your opinion of them. I won't say who, but there is one person here I thought was a kind of dick until I met him at Pragestock. Turns out, he is a real nice guy who I would hang out with anytime. That part of the problem with forums, its hard to get the tone from words on a page.

This is by far the best forum I have ever been a part of.

Not only that, but I have met most of the people here at Pragestock or Barnstorm. It's amazing how meeting the people here in real life changes your opinion of them. I won't say who, but there is one person here I thought was a kind of dick until I met him at Pragestock. Turns out, he is a real nice guy who I would hang out with anytime. That part of the problem with forums, its hard to get the tone from words on a page.

This is by far the best forum I have ever been a part of.
:Wave:

Back