December Songwriting

I did write something, but am not at all sure I will get it into the studio on time. This is a tough month, and hurting my back didn't help things any. Luckily the back is finally close to normal.

I'm hoping to get back on this wagon. I have something I've been toying with on the guitar for a while. We'll see.

I've got three mutherfocking songs that I need to work out on guitar (lyrics finished -- needs accompaniment). I've got the next two weeks off, so I'm hoping to get that done before the deadline. I hope to be able to post at least one.

Now, posting them to this site confers a copyright, correct? :wink: Dude00stirthepot:madpoke:

I should be able to knock out a demo if I ever get over this tuberculosis.
medical-doctor-nurse-shot-jab-injection-jkon821_low.jpg

Just under the wire!!!

Now that I got my music room done, I took one of the lyrics I was writing, and took a good five minutes to knock together a tune for it. I know, bad singing, bad playing, but I think I’ve got the bones of something? FYI, this is the first original “song” I’ve done since like high school! The lyrics are:

Just be Quiet Please

Just be quiet please
I don’t speak whinese
You just don’t have a clue
No one’s going to come save you

Chorus:
You were the golden one
Always basking in the sun
But it’s falling down on you
No one cares now what you do

You thought you were so clever
Never thinking whatsoever
Now you’re out there all alone
With the harvest that you’ve sown

Chorus:

I tried to help you see
But you turned your back on me
So you failed once again
Now you’re looking for a friend

Chorus:

Well I’ve had all I can take
And I’m through for my own sake
You’re supposed to be grown up
Why don’t you finally own up

Oh - and Gibson LP double cutaway P90 into Kustom Defender 5(H) through a Fane AXA112

Last edited:
Back