Dead Mint. Spotted last night. Beautiful car.

OGG

Master of the Meh
You know I lubs me some Z cars, this little beauty was just sitting in the parking lot at the grocery store last night.

It is literally showroom condition inside and out. It may very well be one of the factory restored 240Z s that Nissan sold in limited numbers back in 2004.

Just stunning.

973b6608b50f9bb2ff32607ebdaf4b1e.jpg

3fd7efbaf1ccb4e6bf27ac256d305716.jpg

75f792e8054e6f8292df8999270831a7.jpg

1c450c7c6669d785a650dde6be181256.jpg

Nice! I was a starving student back when these came out. I did get to drive a friend's Z, though. Missed out on a great car.

Reactions: OGG
A couple of weeks ago a local shop had a meet here. You would have been in Z car heaven.

When I was a teenager, our next door neighbor had a Z with a straight 6, I believe. I never really liked the car until I rode it, and liked it even more after I drove it.

The thing took turns like nobody's business.

His was a powder blue and was in nowhere as good a shape as that one. :embarrassed:

He also had a green Fiat X1/9 that I never heard running. You could hear it rusting, though. :grin:

A couple of weeks ago a local shop had a meet here. You would have been in Z car heaven.
You must be talking about Motorsport. They are right down the street from your shop. They are a huge supplier of Z car and Miata parts and upgrades. They have the annual West Coast Z Car show every April. I used to go every year with one of my Zs. Haven't been for a few years. They usually shut down their whole street for the day and it's a big event. For a couple of years after the 350Z brought the popularity back, it got too big and they had to move to some big ass park out in the boonies East of El Toro.

So awesome! I don't think I'd park that car anywhere near other cars for fear some soccer mom's snotty kid would smack it with his door.

except for the louvers and the rims, it looks exactly like the one i had in '72 :thu:

one of the most fun cars i've ever driven. just enough power to go fast enough to be fun, but not quite enough power to get you killed instantly.

None that followed were as cool. I had a deposit on one the year they were introduced here and changed my mind at the last minute. Instead I bought a Fiat 124 Spyder.

I had a friend in high school with a classic Z (it was the late 90s, they were already old then). That car was killer and his was tuned for racing. He’s the only person I’ve ever known who drove with racing gloves year round.

Back