DdBob is a bad influence

Haven't had it yet. *spits*

Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs Cubs
did you say Giants Giants Giants.....5-3 dood , looks like it's going to be a game 4 .....these Giants don'r roll over like the Dodgers...these Giants don't know the word quit !!!!!!!11! *spits*

Got my other MRE.

IMG_0648.JPG

Same stuff as here

Either kiwi or someone else noted that it comes with a packet of bbq sauce in addition to the bbq sauce in the shredded beef. That's da gubmint for ya. *spits*

Just ate an almond poppy seed pound cake from Feb 2012. Pretty damn good; loaded with sugar so it should be. It's a good day to die.

Let's get it out onto a plate.

IMG_0649.JPG

Nice!

Let's get some height on it.
IMG_0650.JPG

Nice!

Go Cubs!

Did you eat the "do not eat" packet ? I hope not. Looks good, not the tpacket but the pound cake. ....If you go for a drug test they will probably detect that you are using heroin due to the poppy seeds...at least some kind of opiate.

Did you eat the "do not eat" packet ? I hope not. Looks good, not the tpacket but the pound cake. ....If you go for a drug test they will probably detect that you are using heroin due to the poppy seeds...at least some kind of opiate.

Nah, I only ate the pound cake go cubs and the package.

Nobody's getting my piss. :mad:

Had the shredded beef bbq with tortillas and jalapeno cheese spread a while back. Tasty but the beef itself had that institutional entire-cow flavor. Took me back to 80s school cafeteria food. Not in a hurry to try any more military meat.

Had the shredded beef bbq with tortillas and jalapeno cheese spread a while back. Tasty but the beef itself had that institutional entire-cow flavor. Took me back to 80s school cafeteria food. Not in a hurry to try any more military meat.
it was probably not even cow...probably terorist..al qaeda meat cop0

I've not seen this one but MRE poutine is intriguing , I will watch tonight....

You NEED to checkout Sergey Baklykov's youtube..he is the Reall Russian, no bullshit. He's pretty much the Stevemre1989 of Russian vlogging. Right now he's in 'merica (still I think) on vacation filming but he's got lots of Russia videos and he's got the absolute GReATEST ruskie accent ever...no bullshit :embarrassed:

I've not seen this one but MRE poutine is intriguing , I will watch tonight....

You NEED to checkout Sergey Baklykov's youtube..he is the Reall Russian, no bullshit. He's pretty much the Stevemre1989 of Russian vlogging. Right now he's in 'merica (still I think) on vacation filming but he's got lots of Russia videos and he's got the absolute GReATEST ruskie accent ever...no bullshit :embarrassed:

I'll watch it if you watch Drive after me recommending it about 20 times over the last 3-4 years. :mad:

I'll watch it if you watch Drive after me recommending it about 20 times over the last 3-4 years. :mad:
alright...deal. I'll watch Drive over the weekend since I can't seem to stay awake past 8:30 pm these days (sonny wakes me at like 4:30 everyday :embarrassed:)

Well? *spits*

this is the one from 2011 correct ? ...anyway I WILL watch ...SOON.....I planned to watch over the weekend....BUT I have problems watching movies during the daytime, I can watch tv, sports, documentaries , youtube, etc but usually not movies. I had planned to watch saturday night but due to not getting hardly any sleep on Friday night ( I had a short nap then I watched two episodes of the Walking dead and it was like 2:30 am by then and I went to bed at 3 but then Sonny woke me at like 5 am to go outback to poop.....so I got like maybe 3 hours sleep that night)....

Fast forward to saturday night and I doze off at like 6:30 pm...at 8 pm(ish) I wake to what seems like a Dickensonian Christmas dream...I hear chattering, talking...oh wait it is sing but not just singing it is Caroling...WTF :mad: it sounds like it's next door and I walk into the kitchen and look out the window and to my horror it is. I quickly turn off the lights in the living room and the kitchen and I see it's a herard of like 20 carolers walking from house to house like it's 1875 :bahhumbug: luckily they headed in a different direction.....

Fast forward to Sunday night and again, fell asleep early watched a couple youtubes and I knew I couldn't stay awake so I didn't want to start it. I will watch soon, if nothing else on the upcoming vacation week. I'm gonna take the dogs camping over in the Little Burro mts. near Silver City, NM for one night but otherwise I will be trying to catch up on sleep and watching Drive *spits*

Back