DdBob is a bad influence

So, do you just sit on the can while you consume all of this and just let it run right through?

If memory serves correctly, MREs are designed to do the exact opposite. They sit like cement in your lower colon. Not a lot of good places to poop in the field.

I haven't had one for a good 25 years, though. My experience of Army MREs from the late '80s and the early '90s were that they ranged from f-ing disgusting to downright inedible.

well you got "this is the year" vs "it's another even year" catfight0 It should be a good series. Since the Dodgers series the giants have perhaps made a turnaround to pre all star form...just maybe (knock on wood) and the Giants are generally a different team post season...never doubt the mind of Bochy :mad:

Choke on a silicon dog, Zuckerberg! :mad: Go Cubs!

when he refers to "tuna sandwich" I rhink what he means is "tuna burrito" but he's probably from Iowa or something and doesn't know a tortilla from a hamburger bun ....go Giants! :mad:

I doubt HIAR would agree with that. Go Cubs.

Opened the MRE. It has a cinnamon bun, eyetalian breadsticks, and patriotic cookies. And orange drank. I'll probably try the cheese spread from it on the crackers from one of the others so I know if the cheese spread from those has gone funny.

Last edited:
I doubt HIAR would agree with that. Go Cubs.

Opened the MRE. It has a cinnamon bun, eyetalian breadsticks, and patriotic cookies. And orange drank. I'll probably try the cheese spread from it on the crackers from one of the others so I know if the cheese spread from those has gone funny.
that would be a wise idea and if you don't make it GO GIANTS

I bet the Giants would like the orange drink cuz it'd match the orange of their uniforms :mad:

that would be a wise idea and if you don't make it GO GIANTS

I bet the Giants would like the orange drink cuz it'd match the orange of their uniforms :mad:

The chicken pesto pasta goes with the Giants because I'm not a fan.

5/10

YOU TAKE THAT BACK :mad:

At least chicken pesto pasta didn't sign Scumbag Johnny.

*spits*

Patriotic cookies were okay.

IMG_0645.JPG

At least chicken pesto pasta didn't sign Scumbag Johnny.

*spits*

Patriotic cookies were okay.

View attachment 29937

I see some broken liberty torches and some broken uncle sam hats....I sure hope you never broke them theodore, that would be a sure sign that you hate America :eek: you don't actually hate America do you ? :(

johnny is a good guy, I think you got him misunderstood. He's been nothing but upstanding here in S.F,,,a real team player, he hustles and always has a smile...he even rescued a snaol on the field once *spits*

*EDIT*....Fuck me if that's not a broken American flag cookie :mad:

I see some broken liberty torches and some broken uncle sam hats....I sure hope you never broke them theodore, that would be a sure sign that you hate America :eek: you don't actually hate America do you ? :(

johnny is a good guy, I think you got him misunderstood. He's been nothing but upstanding here in S.F,,,a real team player, he hustles and always has a smile...he even rescued a snaol on the field once *spits*

*EDIT*....Fuck me if that's not a broken American flag cookie :mad:

Guess you haven't watched many MRE videos. *spits*

Good guys don't kick people in the face and head with cleats, ending their career. *spits*

*spits*

Guess you haven't watched many MRE videos. *spits*

Good guys don't kick people in the face and head with cleats, ending their career. *spits*

*spits*
no wonder the Dodgers didn't persue a team fight too much during the latest bumgarner/puig incident :embarrassed: ....(i kid, sorry), all i can say is people can and do change and sometimes go primal in primal situations.

no wonder the Dodgers didn't persue a team fight too much during the latest bumgarner/puig incident :embarrassed: ....(i kid, sorry), all i can say is people can and do change and sometimes go primal in primal situations.

maybe... *spits* Go Cubs! Early lead!

Mr. October is pitching now so hopefully we get a couple more scores...otherwise Go Dodgers :embarrassed:
oh wait...nevermind...no he's not, I don't know what I'm smoking, perhaps it's the ice cream I'm eating. Stupid radio, I need visuals!

oh wait...nevermind...no he's not, I don't know what I'm smoking, perhaps it's the ice cream I'm eating. Stupid radio, I need visuals!

The plaque buildup from the Marie Callender's and bologna big mac is starving your brain of oxygen. *spits*

Wood up, Pence down. Go Cubs!

The plaque buildup from the Marie Callender's and bologna big mac is starving your brain of oxygen. *spits*

Wood up, Pence down. Go Cubs!

I do eat an apple a day Theodore, I'm keeping the doctor away :mad:

Well the Bum pitches Monday so there's still hope but realistically to beat the baby bears three games would be a big stretch...Go Dodgers!

I do eat an apple a day Theodore, I'm keeping the doctor away :mad:

Well the Bum pitches Monday so there's still hope but realistically to beat the baby bears three games would be a big stretch...Go Dodgers!

CuSYLzcXgAUFZ8W.jpg

2012 crackers with 2013 or 2014 cheese spread. Okay but very farty.

IMG_0647.JPG

Back