DdBob is a bad influence

Theodore

I gotta move
And Steverino because he posted steve1989 to begin with.

1475466259569571.jpg

I have another military one on the way. The entrees on the civilian ones are from 2011 so :shrug: The MRE is from 2014.

And Steverino because he posted steve1989 to begin with.

View attachment 29888

I have another military one on the way. The entrees on the civilian ones are from 2011 so :shrug: The MRE is from 2014.
Excellent...Get that sucker on a Tray !

The Military versions I had were better than the civillian one. The instant coffee is strangely satisfying, normally I don't do sugar in my coffee but when you go MRE I think it's the way to go....NICE!

I need to get get more myself now...totally jealous :embarrassed:

Excellent...Get that sucker on a Tray !

The Military versions I had were better than the civillian one. The instant coffee is strangely satisfying, normally I don't do sugar in my coffee but when you go MRE I think it's the way to go....NICE!

I need to get get more myself now...totally jealous :embarrassed:

The Sopakco ones look exactly the same apart from no side and nothing accessoryish apart from a spoon. I opened one and there was grease on the cheese packet and it looks slightly bulgy. Probably pass on that. Don't want to end up like this

http://www.mreinfo.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5924#p44270 cop0

The Sopakco ones look exactly the same apart from no side and nothing accessoryish apart from a spoon. I opened one and there was grease on the cheese packet and it looks slightly bulgy. Probably pass on that. Don't want to end up like this

http://www.mreinfo.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5924#p44270 cop0
wow :eek:that would be a serious loss to youtube and/or the world of foodies if steve was lost to a bad can. That's a scary story :(

BYW IF I had a vintage MRE o would celebrate the Giants defeat of the Mets in the NLWC game :embarrassed: cop0Totally_jammin_out

wow :eek:that would be a serious loss to youtube and/or the world of foodies if steve was lost to a bad can. That's a scary story :(

BYW IF I had a vintage MRE o would celebrate the Giants defeat of the Mets in the NLWC game :embarrassed: cop0Totally_jammin_out

I'd rather be dead than have massive medical bills. *spits*

I will most definitely not be celebrating that. :mad: Go Cubs! This is the year. Enough already.

I never saw an MRE -- it was strictly c rations when I served.
I was in when they switched from c-rats to MRE's.
The first gennation MREs were fucking horrible.
I added about 20 lbs to my pack lugging canned food around.
Freeze dried pork patty for lunch, no thanks.

Think I'm going to eat this stuff one a day in case something goes wrong. :embarrassed: Went with the apple cinnamon first strike bar from March 2, 2011. I was going to take it slow but it was so good I ate the whole thing. It's pretty thin but there's a cerealy center and fruity exterior of dates and plums. No off flavors of any kind. Nice! Now I wait...

1475466259569572.jpg

Not my pic but here she is.

P1010706_crop.jpg

Just noticed I got the vegetable crackers; was hoping I'd get those.

Last edited:
I'd rather be dead than have massive medical bills. *spits*

I will most definitely not be celebrating that. :mad: Go Cubs! This is the year. Enough already.
well you got "this is the year" vs "it's another even year" catfight0 It should be a good series. Since the Dodgers series the giants have perhaps made a turnaround to pre all star form...just maybe (knock on wood) and the Giants are generally a different team post season...never doubt the mind of Bochy :mad:

Think I'm going to eat this stuff one a day in case something goes wrong. :embarrassed: Went with the apple cinnamon first strike bar from March 2, 2011. I was going to take it slow but it was so good I ate the whole thing. It's pretty thin but there's a cerealy center and fruity exterior of dates and plums. No off flavors of any kind. Nice! Now I wait...

View attachment 29899

Not my pic but here she is.

P1010706_crop.jpg

Just noticed I got the vegetable crackers; was hoping I'd get those.
That orange flavored drink looks good !:thu:

Back