Dig it! Day #1 – Post #1

Kerouac

weird musical dildo
I am a fat fuck.
I’ve been a fat fuck for much of the last decade. *I’ve tried dieting, exercise, personal training, group workouts, you name it. *Like most of us, I know what I have to do to lose weight; *Eating fast food, macaroni and cheese, and drinking soda on a daily basis is not a good thing. *Walking the dog to the mailbox is not exercise (unless you live on a private lane a mile or so from the mailbox. *I don’t.) *I don’t care for being active and while I love to cook, I hate to clean up after an elaborate meal. *I can give a million and one excuses, but at the end of the day it comes down to me being lazy and not committed.
And that’s why I’m starting this blog.
I’m going to do my goddamn best to make it happen this time. *I’m committed to posting food and exercise journals so that my successes and my failures along the way are there for anyone who wants to bear witness. *I’m even going to open this up for my friends and family to read, because those are the people who deserve to know if I half-ass it. *I wish I could say I’m optimistic and enthusiastic about this, but that would be a fuckin’ lie. *As someone who has started down this road before many times, I know it’s going to be a painful, and it’s never going to come easy. *But that doesn’t mean it’s still not worth doing.
Later days…

b.gif

More...

Back