Dallas - Here we go again

Ignored Member

Neutered male
Freezing rain in the forecast. The City of Dallas is deploying Ice Force One -- their road crews.

I love that. It implies there is an Ice Force Two.

Last edited:
Look guys... I understand we're all part of Ice Force One but we can't all have the codename "Sandman", ok?
My codename is CreepingDeath.
Devil_emoticon.gif

@Mark Wein, add that as a smiley. :tongue:

They could be like the SEALS and call it "Ice Force Six" or something......(also implying there were multiple units, when in fact there were only 2).

They could be like the SEALS and call it "Ice Force Six" or something......(also implying there were multiple units, when in fact there were only 2).

that's not exactly true. there were SEAL Teams 1 thru 5 before 6 & 7......Team 2 was during viet nam and was commanded by Richard Marcinko (Demo Dick, Sharkman of the Delta).

Last edited:
Dallas snow removal. Lol.

We're getting it good tonight. The drive home was frozen rain covered roads topped with 1" of snow. That was a special kind of ass puckering right there.

that's not exactly true. there were SEAL Teams 1 thru 5 before 6 & 7......Team 2 was during viet nam and was commanded by Richard Marcinko (Demo Dick, Sharkman of the Delta).

Yeah, read all his books.
And no, there were never more than just a few teams in existence at one time.

They purposefully called them Team Six and Team Two to convince the Soviets that we had more teams than actually existed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SEAL_Team_Six

:wink:

um....currently there are 10 teams in operation.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Navy_SEALs

scroll to the bottom, it lists the current teams

I think you're missing the point.

Just because there's a patch available on the internet, doesn't mean it exists. And visa versa.

Only so many bad-asses to go around.

Especially since SEAL team 6 killed Bin Laden, but actually disbanded in '87, then everyone died in a helicopter shoot down in Afganistan a few years ago......etc...etc...etc...mis-information is better than real information sometimes, you know?

Back