Da Bluz/Country/Rock Board Makeover

Modern Saint

Starve your Fear, Feed your Dream!
Using this board last week I discovered some short comings. The first one was the second tier of effects being difficult to access without bumping a knob. With the success of adding one to my GP Board, I decided to add a riser for "Da Bluz/Country board.

The board I used last week cruelly reconfigured since not being used in a while.

1-Current-s_zps7f98855e.jpg

Poplar board cut to size - light and durable

2-Platform-S_zps0e1eb5b4.jpg

Spray painted black and added the velcro loops and tangs to opposite sides.

4-PlatformPaintedwithVelcroTangs-S_zps12682ed7.jpg

3-PlatformPaintedwithVelcroLoops-S_zps66b7d71d.jpg

A stripped pedalboard

5-BoardStripped-S_zps653d9d8d.jpg

2nd Tier Added

6-PlatformAdded-S_zpsa61a25e7.jpg

Board with newly made custom cables and power lines added ready for tonights gig.

7-Done-S_zps6ea29ef7.jpg

On a set I might sub in the Danelectro Daddy-O for the Hot Wired to try.

That's a cool solution. I have the same board but it looks like I'm using the other side to increase the tilt angle (see upper edge lip differences).

Old photo...
8508360704_28a1980274_c.jpg

So you know what I am talking about eh Tig...

Gonna do this to my acoustic board too. It is the same board as well.

After looking closer, I added to my first comment. The overall tilt angle is steeper on mine. Someone gave it to me and it was already like this.

After looking closer, I added to my first comment. The overall tilt angle is steeper on mine. Someone gave it to me and it was already like this.

I saw the tilt and thought about but with irregularities in pedal heights, the tier level works for me alot better.

Reactions: Tig
Just out of curiosity, where do you get those strips of velcro?

Go to Lowes, Home Depot or OSH. Look for industrial strength velcro. The ones that come with the board for your pedal I normally throw them away and use the IS Velcro.

Back