Customer service

Chad

Slender Hobbit
I wanted to start a thread to compliment both MojoHand FX and Catalinbread for their amazing customer service. I bought a pedal, used on Reverb by both companies and when they arrived they were DOA. I went ahead and contacted the sellers and they were both cool, but after a suggestion here, I contacted MojoHand and Catalinbread and both companies said send them in and they would fix them free of charge. They even paid return shipping. Not only could they have made me pay for return shipping but because I wasn't the original owner, they could have told me to piss off but they stood by their products and fixed them.

So if any of you have had any other good experiences with them or any other manufacturers, post them here. I want to make sure people know how cool these companies are and hopefully encourage folks to look at their products when buying pedals. I

I had a Line6 Echopark delay pedal that stopped working. They fixed it pretty quickly for free, but it was still under warranty. I guess that'd put them in the "adequate" customer service category. :shrug:

I have to give cudos to a GC store in Oxnard. California. Undertsand that I'm not praising GC as a whole, just the GC store in Oxnard. I bought a used Fender Deluxe Player's Strat in Transparent Red. The original tortise shell pickguard had been replaced with a white one, and the guitar was generally a little on the dirty side. It had just been traded in, but I was surprised that it was on the wall without being cleaned up. I was trying it out simply to hear its Vintage Noiseless pups, so I did really care about its condition. Well, it felt so good, and it sounded so beautiful that I decided to put money down on it to hold it (it had to stay in the store for 30 days, to make sure it wasn't stolen). I figured I's give it a good cleaning when I got it home. Once the 30 days was over, I paid it off in Nashville, and they shipped it out. When it got to the house, I was blown away. They had completely cleaned it, and installed an original tortise shell pickguard. Since, I had already paid for the guitar, and knew its condition, they would have been under no obligation to do anything to the guitar, but to ship it to me at my cost. Having it look so nice when it got here was a customer service experience that I won't forget any time soon.

Back