Craigslist TMI

I find it fitting that the guitar is signed by Sheryl Crow, who broke up Lance Armstrong's marriage. (He apparently cheats in more than one way. :embarrassed:)

Yeah, I found the autograph ironic as well.

Angry "soon-to-be" divorcees sure can tear up the sheets. Wouldn't leave them alone with a pet rabbit, though. Or Telecaster.

I find it fitting that the guitar is signed by Sheryl Crow, who broke up Lance Armstrong's marriage.

Saying that Sheryl Crow "broke up Lance Armstrong's marriage" is a little out there IMO. If she didn't relentlessly pursue him and perform sabotage to the relationship in some manner, then Lance broke up his own marriage. I am sure that he'd admit to it as he admits to everything...completely transparent.

I am not totally blaming her, but she did knowingly go out with a married man. I'm just saying the irony is strong.

I agree...but Hollywood marriages aren't real most of the time and they are over long before we hear about them being over.

It would have been cool if she had mentioned in the ad that her one ball druggie cyclist new boyfriend wasn't interested in taking up the guitar.

I am not totally blaming her, but she did knowingly go out with a married man. I'm just saying the irony is strong.

Sheryl has always put her personal gain above pretty much everything else so if being seen with Lance would advance her career in any way that is what she would do. Sorry - my opinion of Miss Crow is quite low.

Indeed, Sheryl Crow basically screwed over her ex-boyfriend / Tuesday Night Music Club collaborator Kevin Gilbert, as well as David Baerwald (for whom I have a great deal of respect) and cheesily taking credit for 'ideas' that stemmed from author John O'Brien. Here's a link that in my fairly-well-informed opinion (I was major label A&R, alt-rock dept in the 90's) is more than fair to her. You can read some of the details halfway down.

http://www.thebiographychannel.co.uk/biographies/sheryl-crow.html

She's bad people; Lance really was her counterpart. Cough.

I agree...but Hollywood marriages aren't real most of the time and they are over long before we hear about them being over.

It would have been cool if she had mentioned in the ad that her one ball druggie cyclist new boyfriend wasn't interested in taking up the guitar.
Lance Armstrong's marriage wasn't a Hollywood marriage, and his wife supported him through his cancer. That's what pisses me off.

Lance is a piece of crap...I am sure that his wife got lots of cash out of the divorce and she now isn't involved with a piece of crap. Therefor...if Sheryl Crow F'd up their marriage, she did his ex wife a favor.

Back