Craft beer....Oh MY !

I just had one of the Unita "Ready set Gose" beers....holy hell !!!!11! I don't know if it's the brewer or the style , to my knowledge never had a Gose until now...somewhat similar to a Witbier but that adition of the saltiness is really unique. Saltiness in a beer sounds weird but it works. Super refreshing, you could easily sesssion this beer. mouthfeel is complex but light and is all front mouth and then there is a salival explosion in the front mouth which adds to the refreshing quality I'd give this thig a 9/10 goes down nice and easy. I think it'd be available to any of you Colorado types at your local well stocked place since it is out of Salt Lake City Utah...just round the corner.

I just had one of the Unita "Ready set Gose" beers....holy hell !!!!11! I don't know if it's the brewer or the style , to my knowledge never had a Gose until now...somewhat similar to a Witbier but that adition of the saltiness is really unique. Saltiness in a beer sounds weird but it works. Super refreshing, you could easily sesssion this beer. mouthfeel is complex but light and is all front mouth and then there is a salival explosion in the front mouth which adds to the refreshing quality I'd give this thig a 9/10 goes down nice and easy. I think it'd be available to any of you Colorado types at your local well stocked place since it is out of Salt Lake City Utah...just round the corner.

That's mostly what I've been drinking lately - Gose and sour ale. Not really sure what the technical differences are, but I think there is some crossover here with farmhouse ale and saison and Berliner Weisse. Besides some of my local favorites from Kent Falls, Evil Twin, and Two Roads, Off Color Brewing out of Chicago makes some great beers in this style.

That's mostly what I've been drinking lately - Gose and sour ale. Not really sure what the technical differences are, but I think there is some crossover here with farmhouse ale and saison and Berliner Weisse. Besides some of my local favorites from Kent Falls, Evil Twin, and Two Roads, Off Color Brewing out of Chicago makes some great beers in this style.

If all teh Gose are this good I will be buying more. Great hot weather beer.

Back