Country Board Rebuild

Modern Saint

Starve your Fear, Feed your Dream!
When I bought the SDoTD board I wasn't exactly sure what I would use it for. Loved that way it looked and the price was right. Well after a few mental decisions, I decided to convert my Country Board to this new layout.

http://markweinguitarlessons.com/fo...o-aluminum-pedal-board-with-case-is-in.65798/

Old vs. New size comparison

1 - Country Board  Ver2 - S.jpg

Power Supply - Was going to use the PP2+ I bought from Mark but left it on the Tribute board and had the older version hanging around.

2 - Pedal Power 2 - S.jpg

Velcro added to the board

3 - Velcroed - S.jpg

The Conversion Begins - The empty spaces are planned to be filled with a Tube Screamer (can't find mine yet) and an Ernie Ball Volume pedal.

4 - Conversion - S.jpg

Where is the 'Merica! pedal....this IS a country pedal board..... :wink:

Just wondering....why do you have both an analog delay and a tape echo? One has a pre-programmed delay and the other is a tap tempo one?

Where is the 'Merica! pedal....this IS a country pedal board..... :wink:

Just wondering....why do you have both an analog delay and a tape echo? One has a pre-programmed delay and the other is a tap tempo one?

Both are delays with two different settings. The tape echo allows me flexibility to tap tempo if needed and also apply modulation if required. I use the analog for shorter echoes. As for the Merica pedal...I have the colors Red, White and Blue on the board.

Back