Couch Tour 2015

Help!I'maRock!

Mediocringly Derivative
Facing the harsh reality tonight that I'm just not going to get out to many shows this year. Fortunately, streaming technology is here to get me through.

Tonight's concert is Gov't Mule live from the Tower Theater in Upper Darby, PA. It's currently set-break, and if you see this before about 11:20pm on 1.3.15, you should be able to see the full second set.

https://screen.yahoo.com/live/event/govt-mule

Looks like Yahoo will be showing G. Love, Reverend Horton Heat, and Ani DiFranco concerts later this month. Will have to tune in for those too.

Last edited:
Currently awaiting my daughter's last performance, otherwise I'd be jumping on that stream right now.

Currently awaiting my daughter's last performance, otherwise I'd be jumping on that stream right now.

Show just ended, but Yahoo is replaying it now. If the previous shows on the site are any indicator, selections from it will be archived.

That's pretty cool. I'll have to check that out.

Going to see Rev Horton Heat w/ Dale Watson next week. Super stoked.

Couch Tour 2015 is also about exploiting my Chromecast for more shows from Youtube.

I saw Buke & Gase with Kaki King, Twi the Humble Feather, and Lee Ranaldo in '12 doing the Ribot "Silent Movie" thing. "Unique" doesn't even begin to describe them.

Last edited:
Before you know it you will be able to drag the kid with you to shows and get them hooked on live music.....

Very cool. Sounds great.

They've come a long way to getting their act together. I have seen them live before and they were a mess.

Now, they're probably the "skeeviest" LOOKING band I have seen in a long, long time, but they sound great here.

Those are some greasy looking dudes.

Back