Costco Pre-Cooked Ribs

PunkKitty

Horny bag of electric meat
Has anyone tried the ribs that Costco sells along with the rotisserie chicken? I know the chickens are tasty. How are the ribs?

I've had them. Not bad at all.

You could probably do something a little less generic if you did yourself, but that being said, for "Grab and Go", they're pretty good.

Not theirs but I do grab the rotisserie chickens at our local Food Lion. Will often de-bone and roll it up in a tortilla shell with some greens.

I've had them a few times and they're not bad. Costco brands are ok for the most part. King Sooper ( Kroger ) pre-cooked ribs work in a pinch too.

My parents buy them.

They need to be cooked more than directed to get "fall of the bone." Sauce isn't bad, not too sweet, but pretty generic. You can always augment with a rub or sauce of your preference.

People eat things prepared at a warehouse store? Worse than eating gas station hotdogs. I'm off to the auto mechanic, I hear is mexican day.

People eat things prepared at a warehouse store? Worse than eating gas station hotdogs. I'm off to the auto mechanic, I hear is mexican day.
lol. I am off to my mechanic in a few min. It's beer and pizza day. No,really.

lol. I am off to my mechanic in a few min. It's beer and pizza day. No,really.

Story checks out...
3-21-13%20Lee's.JPG

Back