Considering getting a wah again,

If it was shaped like a dong you could. :embarrassed:

would it also vibrate? Snarling, vibrating dog with glowing eyes. HaHa! Take it too far, and it would be just one glowing eye.

EDIT: I suppose the red LED could be replaced with a laser, and it could also serve as a bit of a laser show as the pedal was "activated".

Last edited:
HNWPD! Arrived safe and sound. The thing is a monster! Bigger than I thought, sounds great to me, and looks like it will be lots of fun. Oh, and the dog on the foot pedal glows in the dark, AND has red glowing eyes when turned on. How great is that!?

I go through the three different "Room" settings from "White Room" (low tones) up through "VooDoo" and the quite bright "Shaft" and back down again. Yeah, I know I am not very good. And sorry the iPhone tilted down at the end. But, I was having fun (first time using a wah in a couple years, and first ever trying to do funk rhythms while messing with one), and it is less boring than a still picture. :grin:

Last edited:
Because of this thread, my first wah ever arrived yesterday. I nabbed some kind of Vox wah for $40 off Reverb. Very fun pedal.

Haha! Playing a little "Elderly Woman" in 6/8 time with wah applied on the downbeats is kinda fun. I am sure not what one would do to perform the piece. But still fun.

Back