Concert For George

it is very erie how much dhani looks just like his dad at the same age.

i've seen the concert.....well......some of it was a little watery.

it is very erie how much dhani looks just like his dad at the same age.

i've seen the concert.....well......some of it was a little watery.
Yes and I agree....

And Eric as musical director really pulled it off.....IMO...

Hard not to though with all that talent.....

There was quite a mutual admiration society happening amongst guitarists of that period, wasn't there?
Not sure.

There will always be pissing contests.

I think the older one gets,the more one tends to appreciate ones peers..

That's why it's impt to teach your children well...Teaching a human goes beyond schooling...

There was quite a mutual admiration society happening amongst guitarists of that period, wasn't there?
With a tinge of jealousy, but quite so. Many a guitarist of the day envied Jimi Hendrix, but the envy didn't seem to get in the way of admiration and support. The relationship between George and Eric is, perhaps, one of the most unique I've seen. George seemed to bond easily with folks; the Wilburys would not have happened, I think, without him.

With a tinge of jealousy, but quite so. Many a guitarist of the day envied Jimi Hendrix, but the envy didn't seem to get in the way of admiration and support. The relationship between George and Eric is, perhaps, one of the most unique I've seen. George seemed to bond easily with folks; the Wilburys would not have happened, I think, without him.
Well yeah, considering they were both married to the same woman...

Oddly I've never seen this concert, nor heard the whole recording of the concert. HUGE Beatles fan and have always recognized the still underrated songcraft of Mr. Harrison. I have been meaning to remedy this for more than a decade. I gotta adjust my priorities!

I have the album as well. Sure there are a few weak moments, but overall it is a great listen as well as a watch.

Thankfully, I came of age before statements like that were made. :old:

That statement is also one of the biggest fallacies of modern times. Almost every man I've met would fuck over a friend to get laid. I'm not saying there wouldn't be massive regret and sorrow, but in the moment the ho wins if the opportunity to get laid is part of the equation.

That statement is also one of the biggest fallacies of modern times. Almost every man I've met would fuck over a friend to get laid. I'm not saying there wouldn't be massive regret and sorrow, but in the moment the ho wins if the opportunity to get laid is part of the equation.

I have an ex best buddy that used to pursue my and my other friend's women after breakups, etc. Every liast one, not just a few. We nicknamed him the remora fish. Irritating but mostly harmless. An ex is an ex.

When my ex wife and I separated 16 years ago, he went after her and talked all kinds of shit on me. I haven't spoken to him since.

Back