Dig it! Completely irrational GAS

But the diamond plate! :embarrassed:

And I really have no money to be spent right now, but I've gassed on and off for a triple for a long time.

But the diamond plate! :embarrassed:

And I really have no money to be spent right now, but I've gassed on and off for a triple for a long time.
You ever seen the amount of glass in the back of one of those? Picture doesn't do it justice 'cause you can't see the tubes in front!

trip_rec-rear-slide.jpg

Crap, I did not need to see this but will share the GAS.
www.mesaboogie.com/Product_Info/Mark_Series/mark-5-25/mark-5-25.html

mark-5-25-head-left.jpg

mark-5-25-head-back.jpg

The MARK FIVE: 25™ is born of thoroughbred stock that carries worldwide accolades and is still setting trends with top Artists 35 years after its unveiling. The MARK FIVE: 25, like the MARK FIVE it is born from, is really a collection of iconic amplifiers. There are far too many circuits and sounds to think of it as merely an amp... it’s a living history of MESA/Boogie!

• All-Tube Amplifier: 2xEL-84 Power Tubes & 6x12AX7 Preamp Tubes
  • Fixed Bias for consistent, maintenance free performance
  • Patented Multi-Watt™ Channel Assignable Power Amp featuring Mesa’s proprietary Dyna-Watt™ technology providing two power levels with different wiring configurations via independent 10/25 Watt Power Switches:
    • 10-Watt Mode utilizes 2 power tubes operating in Class A/B Triode for lush harmonics and liquid feel at lower volumes
    • 25-Watt Mode utilizes 2 power tubes operating in Mesa’s exclusive Dyna-Watt™ Class A/B Pentode for maximum power, punch and clarity
  • Fully Independent Channels with 6 Style Modes:
    • Channel 1 Features: Clean, Fat or Crunch Modes with Multi-Watt™ Power Switch (10/25 Watts) - Independent Gain, Treble, Mid/Boost*, Bass, Presence, Reverb (rear panel) & Master Controls - *Powerful Mid/Boost Control doubles as a standard Midrange Tone Control (from 1 to 5) AND a Variable Gain Boost Control (from 5 to 10) providing precise levels of sweet harmonic overdrive, from subtle to blistering
    • Channel 2 Features: Legendary Mark IIC+, Mark IV and Xtreme Modes with Multi-Watt™ Power Switch (10/25 Watts) - Independent Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass, Presence, Reverb (rear panel) & Master Controls

Back