compact mixer for end of chain

iamjethro

a good kind of terrible
I am thinking about adding a second route through my pedalboard. One side would be a multi and the other side would be a Mel9 for adding texture and faking some instruments.

I am thinking an A/B switch at the front to choose one or the other, the combine back into a small mixer to go to the one channel I have on the pa board.

What is a really small, fairly inexpensive mixer I can find. It needs to fit on a Gator powered board. I would prefer truly passive with no power requirements, but am flexible. The power supply to my board has 9 and 18 v available.

Thanks,
jeff

Thank.

I found an ART unit that is passive and uses no power, but it says can typically drain 12db, which sounds like a lot to me.

The Rolls was interesting but my pedal power supply has 9 and 18 volt but no 2 volt outs.

If I used my mel9 inline with a multi-effect unit, should it go before or after the multi-effect. I was trying to separate the 2 because I was not sure I could completely bypass the multieffect with no change to the signal.

Oh, and one more question. My Vox ST has a 12 v input with 540ma. The power supplies I can find to power a board have 12v with either a 200 or a 400 ma output. Am I going to fry the pst pedal if I use one of these?

Last edited:
Back