Comedy Gold

Help!I'maRock!

Mediocringly Derivative
https://reverb.com/item/9655493-electro-harmonix-big-muff-pi-2017

Up for grabs is a relatively new Big Muff, purchased new from a guitar shop in Philly a few weeks ago. It's value has increased exponentially since then because it appeared in a now-classic guitar pedal review that came out yesterday. I might be able to dig up the original receipt if needed.

It is now a part of film and guitar pedal review history, which is why the price is so high. I'm willing to accept reasonable offers so just hit me up if you have something in mind. This is a great pedal that's in good working condition. Who doesn't love a Big Muff? There's still some power left in the 9V battery as it has only been used in the video and at 3-4 rehearsals plus a couple times I was just tinkering with it at home. It DOES NOT include an AC adapter. But the shipping is free, so I figure that makes up for it.

I've included the video in the description here so you can check it out. If you order the pedal you will also get a copy of the episode on DVD. Also, when you check out the video keep in mind that it's not a review of the Big Muff. The Big Muff appears in a middle segment which is an adaptation of "Of Mice and Men."

Feel free to write me if you have any questions. This is a great pedal and I'd like it to go to a good home.

Price: $10,000

rotflmao

Back