Coldest, wettest summer on record

Count me among those who are loving it. Anything north of 80 degrees or so makes me grumpy, so I'm enjoying every mild moment I can get.

You guys can shove your mild summer. Mediterranean climate my ass. Had a couple of weeks now with highs north of 100. When you get used to that, and start saying that anything under 110 "isn't too bad" it's a problem. That being said, we had more frost days than I can ever remember this past winter. Also a problem.

Strange things are afoot at the Circle K. :embarrassed:

Perfect weather here. 70's to 80's most days and cool and breezy in the evening. I hate the heat so I'm happy as hell

I have a feeling Mrs. Mother Nature is just going to say "fuck you" like she always does and August will have 2 weeks straight of 100+ degree days :embarrassed:
I hope so. I would be nice to have at least two weeks of summer.

I'd gladly trade for rainy and cold. This drought fucking sucks
weather.png

We're in almost the exact opposite boat here, although I've heard there's some El Nino weirdness going on, so hopefully our winter will replenish everything.
That's what I'm hoping too. But I recently read some stuff that was saying maybe not. Keep your fingers crossed.

I'd gladly trade for rainy and cold. This drought fucking sucks
View attachment 15085

Ditto...it's been 4 months and there hasn't been a drop of rain (which isn't actually entirely strange) but with so little rain in the winter everything is tinder dry. I'm surprised there havent been more fire issues.

Oh yeah and the temps here are running above normal. Not only that but the natural AC (the Pacific Ocean) is running 4-8 degrees above normal as well....it's hard to heat up an ocean :embarrassed:

I don't think we had a day under 100 degrees in 4 months now. fuck the desert in its dry dusty cracked face.

While it is a bit disturbing, I will take the 78, sunny and breezy over 95 with 90% humidity any day. I just hope this isn't an indicator of a winter like this past one, though :eek:

This is the wettest and coolest summer I can remember around Denver. We normally have very little rain and a lot of 90+ temps all of July and August.

Back