Coldest, wettest summer on record

Elias Graves

Common misfit
It's nuts. We've gone out of drought and into floods. 3"+ of rain expected today with a high of 68! We should be 95+ degrees right now. I don't think I've ever worn a jacket on July 30 before in my life.
Not complaining, as water tables and lake levels are finally back to normal and my electric bill is much easier on the wallet with this weather. But it's weird.

We're in almost the exact opposite boat here, although I've heard there's some El Nino weirdness going on, so hopefully our winter will replenish everything.

Our daily high temperatures have been a little under the average, but I sure wouldn't call it cool or cold around here!
It is already 88F at 11AM. messedup0

I am not a fan of 90+ degree temps....even in Colorado w/out the humidity. But I think we have had maybe 10 - 15 days over 90 tops this summer. Usually most of July and August are over 90 every day. I am enjoying the change myself.

How the hell is 50 degrees too cold to sit on the porch? :messedup:
I want to wear shorts and a t-shirt and drink. I don't want to wear a sweatshirt and jeans in July. It's supposed to be in the 90's not this fall bullshit. I can't wait until it's 85 everyday.

I want to wear shorts and a t-shirt and drink. I don't want to wear a sweatshirt and jeans in July. It's supposed to be in the 90's not this fall bullshit. I can't wait until it's 85 everyday.

That's what I do in 50 degree weather. :shrug:

I'm liking it fine. July here is usually day after day of 100 degrees, blazing sun and everything baked brown. This year, it's all green, I haven't watered my yard all season.
Since I don't go to the beach, it matters not to me.

Back