Click at your own peril

Help!I'maRock!

Mediocringly Derivative
22728882_1403472993094732_8341606857431765268_n.jpg

that's been in thing in utah for ever, they call it "fry sauce" there

I think the worst part about that heinz version is the name... "mayochup"? that's awful

I just noticed that non-english words on those bottles, but I can't figure out what language it is. googling turns up a bunch of turkish links, but that doesn't look like turkish to me..

I don't think Turks would use something that vile on food. Mormons probably.
heh, you'd think so, but have you ever had a kumpir? it's a turkish baked potato - super popular street food (like there are kumpir stands on what seems like every street corner in istanbul). They put all kinds of crazy shit on their baked potatoes, and I bet they'd love them some mayochup on a kumpir.

pkB25S4.jpg

2yBW18c.jpg

I don't like it fully integrated. I do like both ketchup and mayo on my fries but I like to vary the ratio on the fly.

heh, you'd think so, but have you ever had a kumpir? it's a turkish baked potato - super popular street food (like there are kumpir stands on what seems like every street corner in istanbul). They put all kinds of crazy shit on their baked potatoes, and I bet they'd love them some mayochup on a kumpir.

pkB25S4.jpg

2yBW18c.jpg

Those are some impressive potatoes.

Turkey: the land of tiny coffee and huge potatoes.

I don't like it fully integrated. I do like both ketchup and mayo on my fries but I like to vary the ratio on the fly.
same here. If forced to choose one or the other, I go mayo, but both are nice (or a non-fully integrated mix of mayo and hot sauce)

Back