CL ad of the day: "Musician Girlfriend Wanted"

How is he gonna get a chick without the imitation crab meat? You should send him a suggestion.

I like how it even says TRAP right in the picture.

00W0W_exWNIz8S1ak_600x450.jpg

In case the ad gets taken down:

Hard working, well built, handsome, boy toy, male musician, guitarist, song writer, cowboy, seek attractive, fit, female musician, to collaborate with, and do all that fun stuff couples do. I have a recording studio so we can make our creative, ideas become realities. I also like to check out local venues and ride motorcycles. Start sharing your creativity with a creative guy and have a bit off fun doing so... Blue genes, and cowgirl boots/heels a plus...

I am divorced 15+ years, kids grown up, no baggage attached,
Please be local, I have no interest in traveling out of state. Yet...

Photo taken 2012 - Still look the same...

rock n roll...

Mark

In case the ad gets taken down:

Hard working, well built, handsome, boy toy, male musician, guitarist, song writer, cowboy, seek attractive, fit, female musician, to collaborate with, and do all that fun stuff couples do. I have a recording studio so we can make our creative, ideas become realities. I also like to check out local venues and ride motorcycles. Start sharing your creativity with a creative guy and have a bit off fun doing so... Blue genes, and cowgirl boots/heels a plus...

I am divorced 15+ years, kids grown up, no baggage attached,
Please be local, I have no interest in traveling out of state. Yet...

Photo taken 2012 - Still look the same...

rock n roll...

Mark

It is still up

if it wasn't cyber bullying, i'd suggest we each send a reply in and post the conversations that ensue. but that would be cyber bullying, which is wrong.

Everyone deserves love. I don't think this the way he's going find what he's looking for, but more power to him. Takes balls to put yourself out there and face the ridicule that's going to come with it.

Back