CIOKS Adam power supply mounting.

I wish I saw that video when I mounted mine. I didn't know the card was a template, so I just made one with a piece of paper. It worked fine and it was easy to mount.

I wish I saw that video when I mounted mine. I didn't know the card was a template, so I just made one with a piece of paper. It worked fine and it was easy to mount.
I figured there is a video for everything these days from mounting a power supply to making a cheesecake.

I figured there is a video for everything these days from mounting a power supply to making a cheesecake.

Its funny, I always check youtube for instructional videos for any kind of home repair or car maintenance, I guess I figure I should know how to do guitar things and didn't even think to check.

I just got mine today and lo and behold, in the instruction manual there is no mention of the card being used for a template. The 'destructions" do say to look at the mounting guide on CIOKS web site.

http://cioks.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=73&Itemid=88

That is where the magic is!!!

Kudos to you though Chad for making your own template.

I just got mine today and lo and behold, in the instruction manual there is no mention of the card being used for a template. The 'destructions" do say to look at the mounting guide on CIOKS web site.

http://cioks.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=73&Itemid=88

That is where the magic is!!!

Kudos to you though Chad for making your own template.
Yeah...I think it could be a little more explicit.

Seems to work just fine though. I'm happy with it.

Yeah...I think it could be a little more explicit.

Seems to work just fine though. I'm happy with it.

Agree!!!

You really have to READ it. Which wouldn't have had I not read this thread. Come to think about it, I would have never known about the Adam PS had I not read this thread lmbo

Back