Chick-Fil-A's coming to Michigan!

I am going to disagree here - their regular chicken sandwiches are my favorite fast food chicken sammich hands down. And I love the waffle fries. And they have the best customer service of any fast food chain and treat their employees way better than most.

I don't eat a lot of fast food, but they are one of the few I will go to when I do.
Instead of traditional fast food, we, as a family, usually go to the deli counter of a grocery store, or Whole Foods or similar if there is one nearby. Other than that, it has usually been subway or Quizno's. I prefer the latter. But maybe I should try Chick Fil A since they reformed in face of public pressure. (hey, we forgave the grinch, so we need to reward reformation). I looked up the menu and the chicken salad might be decent, along with a grilled chicken wrap. A good salad bar at Whole Foods would still be better though. (I am in spring mode, trying harder to eat whole, raw foods, and lose winter weight for cycling, etc. So I am a bit insufferable.).

Instead of traditional fast food, we, as a family, usually go to the deli counter of a grocery store, or Whole Foods or similar if there is one nearby. Other than that, it has usually been subway or Quizno's. I prefer the latter. But maybe I should try Chick Fil A since they reformed in face of public pressure. (hey, we forgave the grinch, so we need to reward reformation). I looked up the menu and the chicken salad might be decent, along with a grilled chicken wrap. A good salad bar at Whole Foods would still be better though. (I am in spring mode, trying harder to eat whole, raw foods, and lose winter weight for cycling, etc. So I am a bit insufferable.).
Shouldn't you cycle to lose weight,and be able to eat whenever you want?
I must be doing it wrong.:)

Reactions: Tig
Shouldn't you cycle to lose weight,and be able to eat whenever you want?
I must be doing it wrong.:)
Well, yes. But at a certain age, having a spring diet (meaning minding types of food, not weight watchers), helps to get the process started.

I lived in SC for 6 years, so I've had Chick-Fil-A before. I thought they were pretty decent chicken sammiches for fast food. It's always nice to have more options :embarrassed:

There's one about three minutes away from me. It opened up about 4 or 5 years ago....I been there once.

Objectively, they are not bad, but not all that great. Their customer service is fantastic, and yes, they have changed their LGBT views a bit since the controversy. I will say, though, that I don't go out of my way to go there, simply because there are better choices overall.

I am going to disagree here - their regular chicken sandwiches are my favorite fast food chicken sammich hands down. And I love the waffle fries. And they have the best customer service of any fast food chain and treat their employees way better than most.

I don't eat a lot of fast food, but they are one of the few I will go to when I do.
This. I've had nothing but good experiences with them. I never eat fast food but if I have to, they are on my shortlist.

Just...no.

We make a much better chicken sammy at home so why would I want to lower my standards, especially for them?

I think the only reason Chick-Fil-A is even in business is because bigots love them.

All they do is chicken and it's not even good chicken. I've had MCDONALDS chicken sandwiches that are better. If you have a Wendy's in the area just go there. They have the best chicken sammich in the fast food realm.

On my delivery route I have very little to choose from so I eat chik fila every day. Its always clean, the people are nice and the service is quick. I get a Cool Chicken Wrap with fat free honey mustard(340 calroies) and a side salad with fat free honey mustard (100 calories) and a large water.

Little known fact, every store sources their buns locally and it makes a HUGE difference in taste.
I personally love the original sandwich. Best fast food chicken sandwich easily.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I think the only reason Chick-Fil-A is even in business is because bigots love them.

All they do is chicken and it's not even good chicken. I've had MCDONALDS chicken sandwiches that are better. If you have a Wendy's in the area just go there. They have the best chicken sammich in the fast food realm.
I suppose I'm a bigot then. And your McDonald's comparison effectively nullifies credibility of anything you have or ever will post. 8-)

I suppose I'm a bigot then. And your McDonald's comparison effectively nullifies credibility of anything you have or ever will post. :cool:

I'm not even kidding. They opened up a new location on route 22 in NJ by where I worked, right by the McDonald's and the BK. The McDonald's value menu chicken sandwich is better than Chick Fil-A's regular chicken. The chicken was bland, the breading was mushy, and the bun was overly soft and yet somehow dry. I didn't often make it down that far, though. I just went to Wendy's.

Back