Chicago people - Dean Zelinsky Parking Lot Sale this weekend

PunkKitty

Horny bag of electric meat
https://deanzelinsky.com/end-of-summer-sale

2016.08.16_DZ-Guitars_END-OF-SUMMER-Sale3.jpg

I remember last time they did this, people that went were very, very happy. Wish it was on this side of Chicago.

I believe @ellengtrgrl came down through the Cheese Curtain ( :wink: ) to attend then last one, and went away happy.

Yup! I picked up this little honey! It's basically a StrettaVitta with a bolt-on neck. It was a one-off demo, made for Dean Zelinsky, by the facility that makes their Korean guitars. It has a decently chunky neck (one of my requisites - I asked specifically what guitars they had with chunky necks), and was a steal at $110.

On-Off%20Dean%20Zelinsky%20StrettaVitta_zpsd8igww3y.jpg

Yup! I picked up this little honey! It's basically a StrettaVitta with a bolt-on neck. It was a one-off demo, made for Dean Zelinsky, by the facility that makes their Korean guitars. It has a decently chunky neck (one of my requisites - I asked specifically what guitars they had with chunky necks), and was a steal at $110.

On-Off%20Dean%20Zelinsky%20StrettaVitta_zpsd8igww3y.jpg

Did you have the frets replaced due to your allergy?

Nah...low on cash at the moment, and I really didn't want to have to go up there and back, since I'm leaving in a bit today to spend the week working in West Central Wisconsin - it'll be the closest thing I've had to a vacation trip in years.

Back