Hot or Not? Charvel Edition

wok

Unholy Meat Obelisk
I have major GAS for this one

Guthrie Govan Signature

a1fd95125cd05fdea76d7d342c5d1ee3.jpg

None more flamey.

Not sure about the brown pickups, but yeah, that's pretty hot.

Charvel makes some excellent guitars.

I'd love to try that. With as much r and d they did and as much Guthrie tested them out, these must be killer. I heard they knocked it out of the park with this

It's a killer guitar no doubt but for over $5,000 forget it.

I can play with my Johnson and it only cost me $20.

I clicked the link thinking I'll like it unless it has a Floyd, but I'm okay with this particular Floyd...only half the pita. :thu:

It's actually the more involved half of the whole double locking process, but I'd be okay with for this guitar. That said, here's the obligatory "too rich for my blood".

It certainly looks like a nice guitar.

But, like a lot of pricey superstrats, it's also something I could pretty well part together from Warmoth, get exactly what I want, pay for a bitchin' setup, and have money left over.

I really dig the tunerless Floyd/locking tuner combo and would love to see it more often. Right now, I can get by with a high-quality strat trem.

It certainly looks like a nice guitar.

But, like a lot of pricey superstrats, it's also something I could pretty well part together from Warmoth, get exactly what I want, pay for a bitchin' setup, and have money left over.

I really dig the tunerless Floyd/locking tuner combo and would love to see it more often. Right now, I can get by with a high-quality strat trem.

Well, i doubt you could get a tunerless Floyd, those custom pickups, the roasted maple neck at Warmoth

Well, i doubt you could get a tunerless Floyd, those custom pickups, the roasted maple neck at Warmoth

Fair point. It kind of pisses me off that the tunerless Floyd seems to be a pain in the ass to buy on its own. I think Schaller makes a bridge that's basically identical.

I doubt I would want the custom pickups.

I ordered a neck from Warmoth a few weeks ago. It looks like roasted maple is an option now.

Back