Chance at VW guitar new still in box and wrapped

mikesr1963

Gonna walk my dog, you?
White with white/yellowing pickguard. Dude sent me photos and if I purchase I'll be picking it up in person. Anyone have experience with this guitar? He's asking $250.

That's overpriced. It's a First Act guitar. I had one for a short time. It does have it's own preamp, so you can play it through computer speakers or your car.

There has been one that has popped up repeatedly on my local craigslist for 150 for the last year or so.

I'm looking at a number of them on CL and ebay. None are still wrapped in the original foam in the original box with all the original accessory packs still in the original package. This guitar has not been played; it is new in the box. Has anyone bought one like that or found one NIB?

I still wouldn't - It's a first act guitar. Unless you're going to keep it wrapped up as a collector's item. Mine still had the plastic on the pickguards. It was a new as it could be and I managed to get it for free.

I passed on the guitar. I couldn't any others NIB to compare it too and I wasn't going to keep it NIB.

He sent me a text this morning saying it's down to $200. Said thank you but still not the price I'm looking for but thanks for keeping me in mind. .

$250 for a NIB First Act VW guitar? Nah, it's not exactly a collectible guitar at the present time, and the one I played sever years ago, seemed kind of neck heavy to me.

Back